Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ugh.


The life & times of an English major.
Was definitely having blog withdrawl today, for whatever reason.
Maybe it was because I didn't know what the fuck was going on in my English class. My professor is a cellphone nazi & because I forgot to put my watch on this morning, I had to guess what time it was for 50 mins.
Never in my life have I been subjected to such a shitty English class.
That may sound kind of silly to anyone else, but I'm a hardcore English nerd.
I can't remember the last time I didn't ace an English class.
Now I'm in this bullshit short story class & none of the stories speak to me, therefore, I have no interest in the fucking class.
I had to leave class early last week because I had...cramps.
Like murderous fucking cramps.
Not only did the professor mark me off as if I wasn't there at all that day, she acts like she has something against me now.
I realy can't be bothered.
I think I'm gonna go see my advisor tomorrow about dropping the class.

Other than that, all's been pretty quiet on the Western Front.
I'm beyond sick of waking up at 6 three days a week & 7 two days a week.
I'm tired of driving to a different city every morning.
I'm tired of being tired.
...& this is just the beginning.

Looking foreward to Thanksgiving when I'll get some time off & alone.
Until then, I guess I gotta keep on keepin' on.
Time for bed.
Goodnight. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment