Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Guess Who's Back? Back Again...


No, not me, stupid.
The infamous Jonny Craig.
As much as I hate posting video after video, I think it was more than neccesary in this case.
I was going through my drafts yesterday & I found an old draft about Jonny Craig that I ended up not posting because I was just too...over his bullshit fucking antics to care.
Every post I write about Jonny Craig, I say the same thing: I don't care about his self-serving personality & all the terrible things he does in his life. The only thing I care about is this man's voice.
Anyone who listens to Jonny Craig, Emarosa or Dance Gavin Dance knows about his huge "Mac Book Scam" that happened earlier this year & ended with Jonny getting shipped off to rehab & ultimately kicked out of Emarosa.
I don't know what this dude's problem is.
Better yet, I don't know what my problem is.
I should probably feel horribly disrespected by the same musician I tell everyone I adore.
I only listened to Emarosa after Jonny joined the band & now that he's gone, I can't say I still have any interest toward them.
I stopped listening to Dance Gavin Dance after they kicked Jonny out & started listening again now that they've rehired him.
I stayed up & downloaded his solo album at midnight the day it came out...then I went out the next week & bought the physical copy.
I've been the best supporter I could possibly be to this man & it's like all he does is spit in my face.
Jonny keeps claiming to be clean since he got out of rehab in February & I hope it's true.
I can't explain how excited I am about this acoustic EP.
It's really all I've ever wanted from him.
This video has restored my faith in Jonny & his amazing gift.
His voice means more to me than anyone could ever imagine.
I just want him to be good for once...

No comments:

Post a Comment