Friday, March 18, 2011


While I could stay up all night watching this video & falling in love with Adam D.'s laugh as I have been for the past 3 hours, I need to get some writing in.
It's officially Spring Break.
My only goal this upcoming week is not to get more sleep or try to stop thinking violently, but to write EVERY FUCKING DAY.
No excuses.
I'm pretty sure that was my New Year resolution in 2010 & I failed miserably, but I have all the fuel I'll ever need now.
My appetite's been fucked up, my sleep is all wacked out. All I can do at this point is pick up a pen & hope something worth saving comes out.
...& it's 11:30 now. I really need to stop taking 4 hour naps in the afternoon.
My mind is unbelievably crowded & I've been in one of those moods where I'm upset & I'm taking it out on everyone but the person who caused me to be upset.
Why?
Because the person who made me so upset plays such a small role in my life, telling them they had any sort of effect on my life would seem nothing but silly.
I've been listening to the acoustic version of 'Wake Up' by Coheed & Cambria like a fucking maniac lately.
If you ever get a chance, check that shit out.
Maybe it's because the song applies pretty well to my current predicament, maybe it's cause Claudio has the prettiest voice on the planet, or maybe it's just the fact it's a beautiful (& extremely sad) song.
For the time being, it's one of those songs that hurts to listen to.
Sounds kind of emo, yes. But everyone has emotions & sometimes your own emotions feel more like demons.
I'm going to stop trying make sense out of nothing.
K, then.
Off to write.
Goodnight. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment