Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sooo...

I had a rough morning.
For some reason, my emotions on a certain situation got the best of me & I broke down as soon as I woke up.
I have my 6 hour weekend class today & I'm stoked to get out of the house & listen to some decent writing for the rest of the day.
My head is swimming right now & I would do anything to make it stop.
Sometimes I wonder why certain people come into my life.
Yes, we're back to talking about THAT GUY (the guy who has aquired too many nicknames to count on this site).
He did nothing but unknowingly make my life miserable.
I could stay in my room all day today, writing poetry about the way I'm feeling inside but I know it wouldn't ease the pain.
I must've fucked up somewhere in my life.
Oh well.
There's no going back now.
I need to get some Subway & coffee & I'll be just fine.
Honestly though, I feel like shit.
We'll see how the day goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment