Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I've been kind of all over the place lately.

Don't worry, I'm well aware.
I don't want to get in the habit of not writing on this site; I really feel like it keeps me sane.
Sooo...
I'm gonna try to find some things to talk about.
First off, I wanted to post some assigned journal entries from my English class...you know, the one with Professor Dumbass?
At the end of the semester, we have 20 journal assignments on the subjects of our choice due.
Obviously, this is cake to me. I pretty much write journal entries on here every day, anyway.
I guess I didn't really realize how much having a certain subject in mind can make everything so much more difficult.
I decided I should probably start giving it a go today, so I sat in the library & wrote on the subject of heroes.
It's really hard for me to talk about anything without getting slightly off topic.
I have ADD like you read about.
But, I gave it a shot.
Since last Thursday was the last day of Forum, I no longer have school on Thursdays.
Would I go back & do it all over again just to start over with that certain someone?
Oh, fuck yeah.
Maybe it worries me that I'm going to be home all day on Thursdays now, wondering what's going on at school.
Not sure why it concerns me, but school has become my entire life & I'm not complaining about that.
I've always loved school, but not like I love it these days.
I don't know what's wrong with me.
I'm a fucking dork.
Anyway, I'm a gonna peace out for a few.
I gotta paint my nails, but I'll have some more shit up within the next few hours.
See you then...

No comments:

Post a Comment