Friday, March 11, 2011

I am beyond exhausted.

I'm not even sure why.
I did exactly what I said I'd do yesterday.
I got up at 9am as opposed to the usual 6am, but after class, I was out running errands until about 8pm.
That plus this freezing cold rain is probably what's making me feel ready to keel over & die.
My day isn't even halfway through.
I'm on an hour break now, then I have Journalism, then I have to go listen to an author I've never heard of give a speech so I can write a boring fucking article on it.
I just want to go home, watch every Ryan Gosling movie I own & fall asleep in my nice warm bed.
Too much to ask?
Clearly.
I'm trying to think of ways around going to this author thing.
My assignment is to attend an event then write an article on it.
Too bad I'm in the middle of nowhere & there's absolutely NOTHING going on around here.
Guess this is my only option.
I'd be more enthralled if I actually knew this woman.

This is going to be one of those posts that I look back on like "What the fuck?".

Sorry about that.
I've been looking at pictures of Jer Velardi for the last half hour & now I'm starting to feel kind of creepy about it.
I'm gonna go.
I feel like the key to my mind just won't turn over.
Maybe if I get some sleep, I'll talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment