Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yeah.


As I said not too long ago, I've had a whole essay(?)/post about Hayley Williams in my drafts. I'm still keeping my promise about that someday seeing the light of day...
however, I'm slowly getting driven crazy by this girl & it's becoming harder to not only finish that draft but to hold any sort of respect for her.
I AM SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT HAYLEY FUCKING WILLIAMS.
She is no longer a girl in a band (was there ever a band in the first place?).
She is a model, an actress, a solo artist & a bonafide celebrity.
Gwen Stefani is the new spokeswoman for some drugstore cosmetics line & I'm sure Hayley will be soon to follow.
I can't believe it's come to this but it's not worth giving two shits.
I'm so ashamed to say I ever called her a hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment