Wednesday, February 16, 2011

UGH.


Just Googled my brother & found nothing.
Thank God.
Anyway, today has been another shitty day.
My complaining is getting out of control so, I'll spare you the gory details.
Let's just say all girls are whores & bitches.
The one thing I looked forward to today was donating blood when I got the chance after class.
Well, I got the chance...& I got my finger pricked for fucking nothing because I got a tattoo less than a year ago & New York isn't regulated to throw their used ink away.
Like, really?
So, here I am, sitting in the library at school, 2 hours past the time I got out of class.
I really need to get a fucking hobby.
The main (or only) thing that has been making me unbelievably happy lately is Tucker Max's latest book, Assholes Finish First (as you can see in the afore taken photo, it hasn't left my side in a week).
Though I'm an avid reader & I thoroughly enjoyed I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell (why am I talking like such a nerd?), never did I think I would have to turn to Tucker Max for help to get through the day.
Yet, every fucking second I get, I bury my nose in this book.
Between Tucker, his friend SlingBlade & all the amazing women Tucker runs into, I can't remember the last time I've laughed so hard.
No shit, even on my shittiest days this week, I've been in tears because of this book.
My stance on Tucker Max is the same stance I have with Dane Cook: Most people either love them, or hate them to the point where they want to murder not only Tucker or Dane themselves, but anyone by the same name. With me, I just run with whatever makes me happy. I don't like Dane Cook because he has trendy jeans & uses hair gel, I like him because he makes me laugh like no one else in the world. I don't like Tucker Max because he's an asshole who thinks way too much of himself, I like him because...well, maybe I do like him because of that, but he's also an exceptional writer & his stories are beyond addictive.
So that's been my hint of sunshine through all of this rain & I appreciate Tucker Max for taking the time to write all this shit down.
Again, I said I wasn't going to complain, so I'm gonna peace out.
Here's hope that tomorrow is a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment