Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Computer's Working:

Thanks to the lovely, Brandon Delaney for fixing it & providing me with funny commentary the entire time.
I'm not sure what's wrong with me lately. I'm assuming it has something to do with the afore mentioned boys but, it's really been fucking me up.
I can't even look at DisasterCrush1 without my heart beating a million times a second & feeling like I'm going to throw up.
I'm almost 20; the junior high school feelings need to go...& fast.
I'm thinking it's not a good idea to go into what happened with DisasterCrush1.
I know, I know.
It feels like I'd be treading dangerous waters.
As I've said, I've been watching Swinfan like a maniac & the last thing I need at this point in my life is to become the next Madison Bell.
One of the worst parts about being a girl is all of the messy emotions.
There's far too many of them & though we deem ourselves "the more intelligent sex", women rarely know what the fuck to do with ourselves.
My best bet at this point, is try to scratch & get glad.
Forget anything ever happened with DisasterCrush1, possibly not go to Forum anymore & go back to only relying on my iPod for love.
As far as DisasterCrush2 goes, fuck him.
He's not even worth talking about & I'm sorry I ever felt anything for him.
Anyway, now that the computer is once again up & running, hopefully shit will get a little bit more interesting.
I need to get back to me.
Boys are animals.
It'll be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment