Monday, February 7, 2011

Bad Day 101:

My computer is officially fucked up & this time, I don't have the money to get it fixed. I have no internet whatsoever & I can't plug my iPod into my computer without it getting the virus like last time.
The window in my bedroom is leaking from all the ice that's been hanging around it lately, so I've spent the past 3 days cleaning my room up so the maintenance people can come take a look at it. Still not even close to being clean.
My nail broke while trying to clean my room...enough said.
I skipped Journalism on Friday to take a random day-trip with a girl I'd just met, then went home, saw there was no homework for the class & proceeded to celebrate. Today, I found out that there was, in fact, homework & there was no way for me to make it up.
I feel like shit because I barely slept last night, then had to get up at 8 & work on my room some more.
And...the Steelers lost.
They didn't just lose a game, they lost the fucking Super Bowl.
I'm sure Ben Roethlisberger is somewhere on his knees crying "Why, Lord, Why?" with a bottle of vodka in his hand but, it is I who feels like absolute garbage.
Maybe I should call Big Ben up so we could have a nice pity party together but, I don't know if I would want to hear all of his bullshit excuses for why they didn't win.
It was a close game...but the Packers suck way too much to be beating my boys in any game.
Anyway, I'm currently in the school library skipping Sociology & eating a bag of Andes for breakfast.
Yup, the candy. It's been a long morning.
I'm looking to forward to only having one class tomorrow & NO SCHOOL on Wenesday.
Trying to keep a positive outlook is the best I can do in this situation.
All I want to do is go home, read, write & sleep.
This kid next to me won't stop coughing & it's taking everything in me to not punch him in his disgusting, germ-ridden mouth.
Well, through all my cleaning, I found a Mac tinted lip conditioner & some clothes I didn't even know I owned.
There's a little bit a good news.
For now, though, this Tucker Max book is calling my name.
Thanks for listening...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment