Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Acacia Strain Show Update:


Still contemplating whether or not I'm going to this Acacia Strain show.
There's a girl in my Journalism class who introduced herself to the class by announcing that Acacia Strain is her favorite band.
Yesterday, I asked her if she was going to the show. First she said "yes" like I expected her to, then she backtracked stating "...I don't know, there a lot of awkward people that are going to be there".
Damn.
Guess I'm not the only one who can't go certain places without sweating the idea of running into certain people.
There's something horribly wrong with that.
For the time being, I'm...still not sure.
I'd love to go. I've been dying to see the Acacia Strain & Whitechapel but, we'll see.
Still broke, still bored, still in this fucking town.

No comments:

Post a Comment