Monday, January 17, 2011

Update...?:

Sooo..school starts back up again tomorrow.
It's been a painfully long 1 month break since Dec. 18th & I'm ready to rock.
Feeling good about this semester although I really wish I weren't taking the same Sociology class over again.
Hopefully the homework will be few & far between, & the gorgeous boys will fucking abundant.
There's a certain security I gain from going to class every day.
I enjoy running around, accidentally going to the wrong building, being bored out of mind for an hour, almost dying trying to leave the parking lot, & coming home exhausted & partially suicidal.
I really enjoy all of it.
Anyway, currently rocking some old school Paramore & tying to figure out how I'm going to get up at 6 a.m. tomorrow when I've been going to sleep at 7 a.m. lately.
I don't want to think about this year being different than last year in any way, because it seems like when I think that way, I spend so much fucking time thinking, I never get any change done.
I want to be better this year.
I want to keep my promises.
I want to make myself proud.
Not my mom.
Not my teachers.
Not my flaky friends.
I'm tired of fucking talking about everything I know I can be.
I need to just become it.
Speaking of things I need to get done, still need to change my bed sheets, take a shower, & pass the fuck out before sunrise.
Now that school is back in session & all the crazies are once again out to get me, I'm sure I'll be one here much more often.
I miss it.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment