Sunday, January 23, 2011

This town...

is starting to suffocate me.
I'm beginning to get weird about going places for fear of running into people I know.
Did anyone actually move away after high school?
By looks of it, no.
I'm contemplating whether or not I want to go to this Acacia Strain show in February because I know someone who hates me is going to be there.
It's not a matter of fear as much as it is wanting to avoid any kind of drama.
The shit never stops here.
All I want to do is move downstate to the city & call it a good life.
I'll gladly leave the people I know up here, give up my possesions & start the fuck over.
In the city, you don't have to drive a car, you don't have to worry about finding a job & you don't have to be nice.
I AM SO SICK OF LIVING HERE.
Again, I don't know if this is my winter insanity speaking.
I just feel so stagnant, so stuck, so useless.
I don't know what I'm going to do
but something needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment