Friday, December 3, 2010

Update:

I feel like I haven't been on here as often as I used to (& that's probably because I haven't).
I really don't have much of a reason why. School has been kind of getting me down, my sleeping habits are even more fucked up now & I've been going to sleep around 4 a.m. even when I need to get up at 6, & as I've said, winter in upstate New York could drive anyone absolutely insane.
There's no snow here yet which is more than odd. We had a crazy mild winter last year, & now that it is December & all we're having is rainstorms, it's kind of scary.
Global warming isn't bullshit.
I've been trying to get back to writing (as opposed to typing). I missed writing poetry like a crackhead misses crack. There is nothing more satisfying to me.
I guess everything is cool over here.
A little tired, a little freaked out by the weather.
But everything is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment