Monday, December 6, 2010

Just ran into a dude in Walmart

who made my first two years of high school torture.
I had the biggest crush on him back then & he unfortunately knew it & made fun of me for it.
I was a freshman/sophomore & he was, in his mind, the "big man on campus" junior/senior.
He played football & he sucked at it.
He only liked popular blonde girls who didn't like him back.
You'd think getting a taste of his own medicine would at least allow him to have some empathy for the way I was feeling about him.
I seriously could not get away from him in the fucking store...& he doesn't even know my name.
It's not like he could call me by it to say "what's up?". He didn't even give me a chance to tell him my name back then.
As I was leaving, I was backing out of my parking space & he was just standing there, looking stupid as always.
It was like he was trying to figure out who I was or something...or maybe he expected me to say something to him.
I drove off & resisted the urge to make eye contact with him.
He will never find a good woman.
He's out of shape, unintelligent, & an asshole.
I should've hit him with my fucking car.

No comments:

Post a Comment