Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Yup.

Stuck at school as usual.
I really have to pee, but I'm fighting the urge so I can finish some of my drafts on this site.
It's almost poetry time, though!
1.5 hours of delicious boredom.
Again, there are a thousand assignments I need to get done for school.
Yet here I sit, mouse to the right of me, Cosmopolitan to the left, & the keys beneath my fingers.
I couldn't be happier right now...unless you put a certain someone next me.
That might just make things awkward, though.
I love the idea of seeing someone I like twice a week, for an hour and a half at a time. It makes me crave those days much more.
I tried to check out my horoscope but it's all over the fucking place.
Guess I'm gonna have to take fate in to my own hands today.
K, then.
Off to pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment