Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ugh.


Officially a broke college student.
I guess I have been for the past year or so, but now it's just getting stupid.
I worked a shitty job in the mall for about a month over the summer & into September.
...I made roughly $400.
Like, what?
Everyone that is hiring is only hiring for seasonal work & because I'm a student with a ridiculous schedule, I can only work certain hours on certain days.
I've always viewed school as my first priority BUT, let's face it, I'm not getting paid to go to school & I have shit that needs to be taken care of (like my severe music addiction).
I also happen to be kinda picky. I won't work in a dollar store, fast food, or grocery store.
I don't feel like I'm asking too much there. There's a million places left for me to apply...it's just SO irritating.
Anyway, I'm so sleepy right now, I can't even imagine being at work.
Again, fuck you, daylight savings time.

No comments:

Post a Comment