Sunday, October 17, 2010

Update:

-Swamped...but what else is new? College is about being buried over your head, right? I'm doing the best I can & that's all I can do at this point.

-I think I'm over the whole 'Shirt of the Day' bullshit. It was fun, but annoying & it'll make posting a little bit easier for me.

-I can't stop listening to The Gaslight Anthem lately...again, what else is new? They are one of the few bands that simply put me in a better mood. I couldn't live without them.

-Contemplating Journalism school again. This is something I've been fighting with myself about since I was about 14, but we'll get into that another time.

-My nails have almost completely recovered from their hellish nightmare =)

-I wish I had more time to post tonight, but I have to get up at 6 & I'm sooooo looking forward to that

-There is a thousand things I should be doing right now but none of them would make me half as happy as sitting on the computer talking about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment