Thursday, September 30, 2010


Yes, my nails are disgustingly short now. They broke off from working at my job where all I did was zip, button & fold jeans. It was hangnail paradise.
I did, however, snag 4 mini bottles of OPI nail polish today for...$1!
As you may or may not know, I'm OBSESSED with my nails.
I paint them about twice a week (or more if the polish starts chipping early, so having short nails as opposed to nails so long, they look fake, is a huge bummer.
I've been doing all kinds of crazy shit to get the strength back into my nails but it's kind of like watching grass grow.
I'm gonna do a polish count tonight & I'll get back to you tomorrow with some pics (cause I know you care).
The only reason I feel licensed to bitch about shit like this is because I'm a girl.
I just my 10 best buddies back =(

No comments:

Post a Comment