Monday, September 27, 2010


Speaking of college, I've also learned that some people just never grow up.
You hear people say that all the time, but it's really true.
The most immature people are the ones who believe they're the most responsible human beings on Earth.
I don't know why anyone would want to get engaged in college, let alone get married.
Especilly if you haven't lived together prior to the engagement.
Once you're married & move in with each other, you're gonna learn that he jerks off on the toilet & he's gonna find out you put tampons in your nose when you get nosebleeds.
If you can still accept each other after that, congrats. If you can't, you're fucked now.
All I'm saying is to give yourself some time.
To speak for myself, at this age I'm still figuring out who the fuck I really am.
Someone can't love you if you don't know who you are.
The girls I'm referring to here have ever-changing personalities that tend to flucuate with the changing of the weather.
I just don't understand it.
At this point in my life, any perfect guy in the world (even that certain someone in my Poetry class) could propose to me & it would have to be a "no".
Under no circumstance does anyone need to get married at the sweet, sweet age of nineteen.
In my opinion, getting married then growing up is not the correct order of things.
Maybe the whole situation is none of my concern but with networks like Facebook, it's hard to log in without finding out that so-&-so 'just finished having sex'.
If anything, I wish people would kindly leave me out of their business.

High school's over & you still won't quit.
-If You See Jordan, Something Corporate

No comments:

Post a Comment