Saturday, August 14, 2010

Alright so,


first off, I haven't turned on Jonny Craig. I obviously went out & bought the new issue of OUTBURN despite the shit I talked about Jonny's interviews. This one wasn't super different, but I have to give the interviewer credit for asking questons that were answered by facts I never knew about Jonny & his bands.
Still, Jonny found ways to talk shit about his ex-girlfriend, but I guess that's expected. Does he ever have decent break-ups?
Overall, it was a good interview, & possibly the best Jonny interview to date (I've probably watched, listened to, or read every one so far). There's a pretty sick Acacia Strain interview in there too. I'm so facinated by Vincent's hatred of everything, his interviews are often comical to me.
My only bone to pick with the issue is the fucking price. $4.95 may not seem like a lot for a music-based magazine, but I'm running on pretty tight budget now & that $5 hit my wallet like a bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment