Monday, July 19, 2010

Transferring colleges

may be the hardest thing that I've ever done.
There is so much work to do,
work that they pretty much do for you in high school.
I'm sure I sound like a lazy, spoiled brat (& I am one),
I just never expected there to be so much involved.
I have to back to my old college tomorrow & pick up my transcripts for the second time, which wouldn't be so bad if the college wasn't a 20 minute drive from my house.
I then have to go to Staples & make copies of everything I think my financial aid woman will want.
Then I have meeting with her on Thursday.
Doesn't sound like much, but it's been like this all summer.
I'm technically a student now at the new college
but I'm not sure I can pay for it,
or that I can get help paying for it.
I really don't want to stress about it,
but it's like my mind is trying to relax & my body is freaking out on me.
Is there such thing as subconscious stress?
I feel like I need a fucking vacation but all I've been doing for the past 3 months is sitting on my ass, worrying.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do, & no one has been giving me any valid advice.
I don't know what I'll do with my life, if I can't start school again this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment