Monday, July 19, 2010

Random Fact:


I have one tattoo, an '18' on the outside of my left wrist. I got it exactly a week before I turned 19 & I guess it kind of has a double meaning.
1. 18 has always been my favorite (some might say lucky) number
2. I always felt like 18 was the coolest age to be. There's certain things that you can't do legally until you turn 18, yet doing things like drinking are still considered risque. Bottom line: It was supposed to be the greatest age of my life.
Songs like 'Soco Amaretto Lime' by Brand New (I'm gonna stay eighteen forever, so we can like this forever) inspired me to get it done & I guess it never crossed my mind that I didn't do shit when I was 18. I barely had friends, never had a boyfriend, & pretty much flunked out of college. I'm not sure how I feel about the tattoo at this point. Maybe someday, if I don't get it covered up, it'll be nice to see that I didn at least one 'crazy' thing when I was young. A little ink on your arm to remember a good time is better than a little rash on your...
I won't say I'm exactly proud of the tatt but I certainly don't hate it. Everyone fucks up, especially when you're 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment