Friday, July 16, 2010

Fast Food.


I gave up fast food (anything with a drive-through qualifies) as a New Year's resolution for 2009. So far, I've yet to cheat so I guess that means I've gone 1 year, 6 months & 16 days with no Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell, KFC, etc. I gave up McDonald's after I saw SuperSize Me in 2005, & I've yet to break that one either. I guess this doesn't seem like too much of an accomplishment, but when you consider the fact I live in an extremely small town & all of these options are included in that town, you'd have to understand how easy it is to become lazy & addicted to fast food. It's a bit weird; I spent so many years eating fast food that even now I still wake up craving specific items from McDonald's, even though Christmas time will make it 5 years straight. That shit is like acid, it stays in your spinal cord forever. Anyway, I think I was trying to make a point here but I got myself lost. I haven't seen any changes in my weight or moods so I guess I'm just naturally a curvy bitch. Not sure when I finally decide to ease up on my little rule, but I know if I ever go to any state with a Sonic or an In N' Out, the rule will for sure break that day. I guess until then, it's nose to the grindstone. Even if I see no difference, it's still a sick bragging right.

No comments:

Post a Comment