Thursday, July 29, 2010

Double dose, yo.


No, I will never get over the fact Envy broke up, it's only been about 3 weeks & even if they hadn't, I'd still be posting videos of them all the time (like I have been since I created this blog). I've heard the story of where they got the name 'Lowcountry' a few times but it never gets old. Brian seems so sweet & I wish I would've gotten a chance to talk to him 3 months ago (at least I said 'hi' when realizing he was right in front of me). Sal & Ryan seemed like the closest of friends when Envy's first album 'Lucy Gray' came out, but around the time of 'Lowcountry', Ryan & Brian seemed liked they'd rediscovered each other. I know this interview is, like, a minute long but I love listening to Brian tell the story of 'Lowcountry' & I love how chilled out Ryan ALWAYS is. I can't wait to see what these two do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment